Sunday, February 05, 2006

Carbootin'



Another carboot this morning, again busier as last week because of the wheather is getting better. Nothing there though. What did we see this time ?
1 Playstation1 in bad cosmetic condition for £5,-, and some gameboy stuuf I've seen a couple of times before as they're from the same people. Many East-Europeans on the carboot, like you're not in England anymore. Here some images I took this morning.

Another 4 days to go at work before our holiday, which I'm really looking forward to.

Outsourced some freelance work this week for a small Dutch company in the Netherlands. My colleaguea's are having fun with that, and some money in the end :)

About to update my satelite as well today with the latest settings, moving some recorded audio shows (Ferry Maat's Soul Show) and In the Mix by Ben Liebrand. Do some editwork to cut the commercials and MP3 them for my Ipod.

Our neighbours came for a visit yesterday and we had a nice curry takeaway .

That's my weekend in a nuttshell..

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam Kerbeck said...

Hey Angelo, Like you need more computer stuff. I thought you had them all :)

Sam

10:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home